Powerful and leightweight - that's what the vibrating tamper SRV 650 stands for.
An all-round talent for the most demanding requirements: the vibratory tamper SRV 650. Its core consists of the new 4-stroke gasoline engine ER 12 from Subaru, which makes the SRV 650 a particularly lightweight but nevertheless powerful machine.
10 points for the SRV 650:
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines ER 12 from Subaru with low emissions.
- During start-up and operation, an oil sensor monitors the oil pressure and turns off the tamper, if there is a lack of oil.
- An oil pump supplies oil to the crankshaft.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two years warranty without restrictions.