Proven, Powerful and Rugged
An all-round talent for the most demanding requirements: the SRV 650 rammer. Its core consists of the new ER 12 4-stroke gasoline engine from Subaru, which makes the SRV 650 a powerful machine.
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke ER 12 gasoline engine from Subaru with low emissions.
- During start-up and operation, an oil sensor monitors the oil pressure and turns off the rammer if there is a lack of oil.
- An oil pump supplies oil to the crankshaft.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two years warranty without restrictions.