A class of its own!
With the development of the fully hydraulic CR 12 soil compactor, Weber MT has produced a new, powerful machine in "large format": a centrifugal force of 27000 lbs., a 3-cylinder water-cooled diesel engine and an operating weight of 1,985 lbs. / 900 kg.
Advantages of the CR 12:
- Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine - ample power reserve.
- Starter module with hourmeter, indicators and engine protection functions for oil pressure,
battery voltage, engine temperature and air filter restrictor.
- Frequency adjustment.
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control of forward and reverse travel by means of a finger-tip switch.
- Closed engine hood and "vandalism protection".
- Guide bar adjustable in height.
- Tie-down latches and folding lifting eye.